Experience & Education
Plymouth Soundings, LLC
Darlene D. Smolik
Darlene (Dee) Smolik, President of Plymouth Soundings, LLC, is a licensed CPA with 35 years of project development experience, $900MM of closed tax credit financings, as well as direct experience in theatre rehabilitations.
Darlene has an extensive knowledge and experience in all activities involved in Tax Credit financing. She has worked as overall construction project coordinator, owner’s representative, and financial manager for Historic and New Markets Tax Credits Projects.
A summary of her qualifications include:
- 17 years providing services to both Historic and New Markets Projects;
- Extensive expertise in combining both Historic and New Markets Tax Credits;
- Projects ranging from historic Theaters and Hotels to Brownfield developments;
- X # of ——–successful projects representing _____ of capital investment;
- Close working relationships with Leading Tax, Legal and Accounting Professionals;
- Close working relationships with Investors, CDE’s and Bankers.
In addition to Tax Credit services, Plymouth Soundings’ clients benefit from specialized accounting, Construction and Project Management, and overall financial experience.
• —–Years of experience at Corning Inc as controller of the Manufacturing and Engineering Division and in various accounting, planning and forecasting and financial management roles
• —-Years at the Public authority as COO and CEO
• —– Years as partner managing Director of a Public Accounting Firm
• CPA and CFGM
Some of Plymouth Soundings’ Performing Arts Center clients have included Proctor’s, Clemens Center, Adler, Fox, Stanley, and most recently, Universal Performing Arts Center in Kingston, Universal Preservation Hall in Saratoga Springs, theREP in Albany, and the Holly Theatre in Medford, Oregon.
Click the button for a copy of Darlene Smolik’s Experience & Education History.
Questions about how Tax Credits?
Contact me to discuss your Project.