Plymouth Soundings LLC
New Funding is available via the Historic and New markets Tax Credit Programs
Federal and State Tax Credit Programs brings new life to your Project making the difference between a successful project and one that never gets off the ground.
Federal and State Tax Credit Programs offer a new source Funding for your Qualifying Project. Accessing tax credit sourced funding can be a complicated, confusing and arduous process but worth the effort.
Plymouth Soundings works as your advocate to deliver all the expertise required to guide you through the Tax Credit process and contribute to all phases and activities of your project from inception through the end of the compliance period improving overall Project outcomes.
Plymouth Soundings as your advocate and Representative:
- Takes you through the process giving you the best chance of success;
- Maximizes the amount of funding you may receive, and;
- Improves overall outcomes via additional Expertise in Construction and Project Management, Finance Accounting and Business Management.
Plymouth offers extensive experience with Tax Credit funding:
- Specialized skills and experience through out all phases of the tax credit financing process.
- 17 years’ experience working with profit and non-profit, Historic and Commercial projects.
- Extensive relationships with Investors, CDE’s, Legal, Accounting and Tax Consultants.
- Specialized expertise with Historic Theatres;
- Closed ____ projects representing $900MM in Investment
- Experience with Commercial and Historic Theatre projects